Friday, May 16, 2008

Spring is finally here!

Wow I just realized how terrible I am at this. Maybe it's because I find it a little strange to post my life publicly, but I promise I will work on it.

Well let's see...it's been since March since I last blogged! I'm sure there has been a lot that has gone on...let me think...

Hmmm, well Evil is still working on the I35W bridge. Working 7 days a week and mostly 12 hour days! It is stressful and grueling for him, but it's work! I am still working at the credit union...very slow right now, and 1 weekend a month I am selling pull tabs at a local bar. Let me tell you that is NOT going to last much longer! I'm too self-fish with my weekends and it's getting far too nice out to be sitting on my bum! In not so exciting news...Kali Jo and I are walking EVERY morning a minimum of 2.5 miles. We are going to make it to the lake one day. It's not really that far, but you figure round trip we better work up our stamina! We just had her to the Vet and she's a little on the chubby side. 6 lbs' over weight!!! Good motivation for both of us, cuz I could stand to loose a few too! Dodger...well he's still chubby and loving it. How do you get a fat cat skinny? I mean I can't not feed him. If I do that then he just annoys the hell out of me in the morning. Maybe cut back on the treats??? I'm good at that, but daddy on the other hand...not so much! Sucker!!!

Well I think that's all I got for now! Coming soon...new puppy maybe??? I'm still trying to convince Evil of that one...almost there...I hope! Summer weekends at the lake and bonfires!!! Stay tuned to our little not so exciting lives at the moment! It WILL get better!!!

No comments: