Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March gone???




OK so I don't know what happened to March, but it's almost over!!! This weekend is Easter already! Wow time flies! Well since it's been a while I need to fill in.

Evil is working on the St. Anthony Falls I35 Bridge. It is really grueling work. He works 7 12's mostly and that doesn't leave much time for us together. But the money is good. Especially when the alternative for him is being laid off at this point. At least he works the day shift so I can see him in the evening for a few hours. I like to get up and make his lunch in the morning. I think because he is working so hard...it's the least I can do. We actually got to make an escape to the cabin this past weekend. He was able to get a day off on Saturday. I was planning on going anyway, but I surprised my folks by bringing him. I don't think they have seen each other since the wedding...honestly. My niece P2 was staying with grandma and grandpa while mommy and daddy went skiing. So naturally I needed to get my fix too. That child is too much. She has such personality it's ridiculous. We came home Saturday night with Bella and Kali Jo and hung out watched movies. It was a really nice weekend. Spring is right around the corner, but you would never know it with the snow we got last night. But I am sure excited to spend time outside in the evenings and BBQ! Can't wait!

Well for the weeks ahead...I have my best friend's wedding in April, another friends bachelorette party, and I am really trying to get into a workout routine with Kali. I'll keep you updated.

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute of KJ and Bella, Was she looking for me? G